Our Site Security
Our site's account and checkout pages are secured using 256 bit SSL. This is a way of authenticating and transferring encrypted data that means the private information you give and see on our website can't be viewed by third parties.
Credit/Debit Card Processing Security
All credit and debit card transactions are processed via PayPal using their secure SSL connection.
PayPal then processes your card payment and sends the money to us. Using this method your credit card details cannot be seen by us.
Click here for more information on how PayPal operates.
At no point will Jack and Gill Crafts email asking for credit/debit card details or requesting your username and password.
Security Related FAQ's:
- Can I Email You My Credit Card Details?
No. You should never email credit or debit card details. Emails are written and sent in plain text format and although unlikely, if the email fell into the wrong hands there is no additional security to stop someone from fraudulently using them.
Can I Phone You With My Credit Card Details?
Although we have the ability to process offline card payments we would prefer you to utilize the added security that our online payment methods offer for a quicker, safer and more secure payment.
The term ‘Jack and Gill Crafts’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 11 Culver Nursery,
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Prices charged for goods shall be those ruling at time of dispatch. Jack and Gill Crafts reserve the right to withdraw any items in the range without prior notice and alter prices, where necessary. Consumers will be notified at time of order if any prices have altered.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.